Unfortunately, YES :(
I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TEARS TO CRY :((((((((((
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING BUT IT ENDED :((((
Is Jane By Design really over!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, YES :(
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING BUT IT ENDED :((((
We all want that perfect casual, yet polished, outfit in our closets on standby at all times, and this red striped sweater with pocket details and flared denim pants combo is just that! Jane looks really pulled together and chic as always! How does she do that ALL the time?! The wedge heels she paired under the pants were genius because it gave her those extra few inches to elongate the leg and show off the shape of the pant. The key to having a pair of long flared pants like this is having THE perfect fit! Don’t be afraid to visit your local tailor to get those final nips and tucks on the pants to truly make them perfect!
Jane never takes fashion too seriously and that is certainly something we admire about her style. Take this outfit for example. The red jacket is a fantastic option to pair with pieces year round and the skull print romper is super playful. The combo of the two is unique, youthful, and still super fashion-y. Try to keep a sense of fun when you are creating your own looks. Fashion should be enjoyed and sometimes combining the classic pieces with the trend of the moment can create a magical outfit.
He’ll always be more than a friend but sometimes the timing just isn’t right.
You guys, WATCH THIS.
On Janes birthday, Gray finds out that she has been lying about her age!
And also, she gets a visit from her mom, TERI HATCHER!
Jane’s life has always been complicated, but the summer premiere of Jane By Design turned her whole world upside down — and creator April Blair promises that the madness has only just begun. From new boys (Eli, anyone?) to old rivals (hello, India!), April gave me the low-down on what we can look forward to as we finish out the show’s freshman season.
1. New love interests for Jane AND Billy: “There will be different people in Jane and Billy’s lives,” April confirms — and she’s not just talking about Jane’s new love interest Eli! Billy will have someone new enter the picture, just like Jane had Eli enter the picture, but I will say we don’t just wipe the Jane/Billy slate clean. There’s something still bubbling beneath the surface with those two. If Jane and Billy ended up together after [his big confession], there wouldn’t be anything to root for.”
2. Gray’s softer side comes out (and yes, she does have one): “Eli coming to Donovan Decker brings out a more maternal side to Gray,” April teases. “He brings out the best in her. Don’t get me wrong, Gray doesn’t become a sweet heart, but you’ll see more layers to her with him around.”
3. A new woman comes between Ben & Rita: Could Ben and Rita be any cuter? The answer, of course, is no. “They’re so much fun, and they have a lot of great stuff coming up,” April tells me. “We spend a lot more time with their relationship than we did before.” As for Rita’s glam new look, April warns fans, “Just wait. Someone new arrives on the scene at school and Rita has to step it up big time!” But that’s not the only problem ahead. “As his relationship with Rita grows, helping Jane keep her secret will also become more complicated,” April reveals.
4. India’s sweet revenge on Gray (and Jane): Not only is India back in the mix for the foreseeable future, but as April so eloquently puts it, “She’s also got a sassy new haircut. She’s fun to hate. Suddenly, she’s supervising this capsule collection that Donovan Decker is designing, so now she’s Gray’s supervisor. The balance of power has shifted, so that creates a lot of mischief for India to get into. She’s in power and she wields it.” (I have chills!)
5. More of Jeremy’s secrets spill out: “As Jeremy becomes Jane’s mentor, things between he and India become more complicated,” April says. “Even though he tried to tell Gray’s ex that he didn’t want to be the mole anymore, there’s still fallout from that. He also has romantic complications with India. A lot of things explode between he and Jane and India as more of his secrets come out.”
When we last left Jane By Design’s Jane Quimby, she was smack dab in the middle of two hotties who were both looking to make things a little more permanent.
But like everything in Jane’s two worlds, she was clearly struggling to choose.
The three-month mid-season break left us desperate to see what our favorite tutu-wearing fashionista would do. But on June 5, Jane was back and busier than ever. Since she wasn’t given the opportunity to respond to Billy’s “it’s you” statement at the fashion show, Jane was looking forward to picking him up from juvie.
The not-so-dangerous “bad boy” ended up spending time for his brother’s crime, but absence makes the heart grow fonder! Cue a melodic song filled with teen angst as Billy spends his last few moments behind bars, and Jane drives to pick him up seemingly lost in happy thoughts.
Though they have a joyous reunion filled with hugs and girly squeals (on Jane’s end), something about Billy seems different. He doesn’t want to talk about juvy and avoids any mention of his romantic comments to Jane at the fashion show.
He makes a passive-aggressive comment about Jane dating Jeremy and when she denies any romantic connection, Billy pretends to be indifferent. One thing we can say for the kid, he’s got the brooding punk rock look going for him.
Billy returns to school to find that not only do the other students avoid him like last season’s shoes, but his former girlfriend, LuLu, is dating Jane’s former beau, Nick. When Jane announces that it’s just the two of them once more, Billy’s lackluster agreement has us seriously worried.
If the pressures of her personal life weren’t enough, it seems Jane might be up for India’s job at Donovan Decker. Being a full-time designer would require Jane to quit high school and bank her entire future on this one position, sans diploma or college degree (seems like a smart move in today’s economy).
Guidance counselor and Quimby enthusiast Rita Shaw isn’t pleased with Jane’s performance and her snooping puts Ben in an awkward position. Rita goes from walking around the Quimbys’ house in an oversized T-shirt (that’s a drafty walk of shame) to threatening Jane’s “internship” at school.
And when Jane has to rush to Gray’s aide, Ben is forced to lie to Rita to save Jane’s job. Jane’s working double time to impress Gray, but it seems all that work’s for nothing when Gray’s cute nephew Eli shows up to interview for India’s position.
Though Gray claims Jane’s still in the running, our young ladder-climbing chic chick needs some convincing and there’s nothinglike a sexy British accent to help ease the burden. Jeremy assures Jane that no one is more qualified, and we learn that Jane turned him down at the fashion show mainly because of her feelings for Billy.
Despite Jeremy’s confidence, Jane publicly turns down the job, and welooked away in shame as Gray tells her she wasn’t being offered the position. Eli accepts, which means that not only does Donovan Decker have a new designer, but Jane now has another hottie to add to her love quadrangle.
Jane barely has a moment to blush as Billy rushes her home, Ferris-Bueller-style, so Jane can be in bed “sick” when Rita comes in to check on her. They make it back in time, and it seems Billy has appreciated Jane turning down the job to stay in high school with him.
Just as things seem to get back to normal Jane confronts Billy once more about his “it’s you” comments from the fashion show. Billy pauses before saying that Jane is his best friend and nothing will get in the way of that [pause as ABC Family viewers collectively roll their eyes].
Just when we think things couldn’t get any more complicated for the youngest Quimby we discover that the major buyer from Harrods in India — you know the girl who was wrongfully fired because of Jane. Whoops!
Tune in next week to see if Billy and Jane will ever grow up and get together!
This episode might just have been the PERFECT continuation of where we left off. I really, really loved it, and i love how Ben is now supportive of her job for a change.
In any case, this means more Jane By Design every week, and I love it!
So what did you guys think?